The copyright in all information, material and logos vesting in AIRPORTS COMPANY SOUTH AFRICA LIMITED ("ACSA") published on this website shall continue to vest in ACSA and no right, title or interest in any proprietary material or information contained in this website is granted to you hereunder.
Without derogating from the aforegoing, ACSA hereby authorises you to view, copy, download to a local drive, print and distribute the content of this website, or any part thereof, provided that
- such content is used for information purposes only
- such content is used for non-commercial purposes. Without derogating from the aforegoing, you are expressly prohibited from incorporating any material from this website in any other work, publication or website either of your own or belonging to any third party
- any reproduction of the content of this website, or portion thereof, must include this copyright notice in its entirety.
Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of this website. Elements of this website are protected by law and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by ACSA.
This website is only intended to provide general information regarding ACSA and its products and services. It is not intended to provide exhaustive treatment of any subject dealt with and ACSA expressly reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to alter or amend any criteria or information set out in this website without notice. Accordingly, the information in this website is not intended to constitute financial, accounting, tax, legal, investment, consulting or other professional advice or services. Before making any decision or taking any action, which might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor.
This website could include technical, typographical or other inaccuracies. Changes are periodically added to the information herein and these changes will be incorporated in new editions of this website. ACSA may make improvements and/or changes to this website at any time.
This website may now, or hereafter from time to time, contain certain statements or information with respect to (i) the projection of revenues, income, earnings per share, capital expenditures, dividends, capital structure, or other financial items; (ii) the plans, objectives and/or projections of ACSA for future operations, including those relating to the services of ACSA; (iii) future economic performance. ACSA wishes to caution you that such projections are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially.
Your attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted via the Internet, including without limitation e-Mail, is susceptible to monitoring and interception. You are therefore discouraged from transmitting to ACSA any information which may be confidential, proprietary or sensitive. You shall bear all risk of transmitting such information in this manner and under no circumstances will ACSA be liable for any loss, harm or damage suffered by you as a result thereof. ACSA reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via e-Mail and you consent to such verification should ACSA deem it necessary.
ACSA requests that no unsolicited confidential or proprietary information be sent to ACSA. Any information or material sent to ACSA will be deemed not to be confidential, unless otherwise agreed in writing by ACSA.
Linked sites are not subject to the control of ACSA and ACSA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. ACSA provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ACSA of such site.
This website and the information contained therein is provided "as is" and ACSA makes no express or implied representations or warranties with regard thereto. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing:
- ACSA does not warrant that the website or information will be error-free or will meet any particular criteria of performance or quality. ACSA expressly disclaims all implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, year 2000-compliance, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy; and
- whilst ACSA has taken reasonable measures to ensure the integrity of this website and its contents, no warranty, whether express or implied is given that any files, downloads or applications available via this website are free of viruses, trojans, bombs, time-locks or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or affect the operation of your system.
e-Mail legal notice
- This e-Mail legal notice is binding and enforceable on any party (recipient) receiving e-Mails from ACSA in terms of Section 11 (1) to (3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
- All reference to ACSA in this e-Mail legal notice shall include its subsidiaries, directors and employees.
- If you are not the intended recipient of this e-Mail, you are prohibited from disclosing, copying or distributing the contents thereof. If this e-Mail is received in error, please delete it together with any attachments thereto immediately.
- The recipient may not copy, disclose or use the e-Mail address of the sender nor may the recipient incorporate the e-Mail address to any mailing list without the prior written consent of the sender.
- Except for the recipient, no other person may use or disclose the contents of this e-Mail or any attachments thereto. This e-Mail contains information which is confidential and is the property of ACSA.
- The recipient is licensed to open and read this e-Mail message and/or attachment. ACSA retains the copyright to this e-Mail and/or attachments sent by the sender.
- ACSA or the sender of this e-Mail will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages suffered by the recipient for the use of this e-Mail or any links or attachments including but not limited to loss of profits and loss of other data or programs.
- ACSA makes no warranties, whether implied or otherwise, that the sender of this e-Mail is authorized to send this communication.
- Any e-Mail sent and delivered by the sender shall be deemed received by the recipient in terms of section 11 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act unless the contrary is proved. No e-Mail sent to ACSA shall be deemed to have been received until ACSA has responded thereto.
- No agreements concluded by electronic correspondence with ACSA shall be of any force or effect until ACSA has confirmed same in writing to the recipient.
- If this e-Mail is sent for purposes unrelated to the official business of ACSA, ACSA Limited shall not be liable for any damage caused by the contents of this e-Mail and the sender will be held personally liable for such damage.
- Any opinions and/or views expressed in this e-Mail are not necessarily the opinions and/or views of ACSA.
- All disputes and/or damages and/or liabilities related to this e-Mail legal notice shall be referred to arbitration in terms of the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa (AFSA). Such arbitration shall be held in Johannesburg and conducted in the English language. This arbitration process shall not preclude any party from obtaining interim relief from a competent court of law.
- This e-Mail legal notice shall be governed by the law of South Africa and the recipient consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa, Witwatersrand Local Division for all and any legal proceedings pursuant to this legal notice and/or any agreements flowing there from.
- Information disclosures required by law:
15.1 Full name of company: Airports Company South Africa Limited
15.2 Country of incorporation: South Africa
15.3 Registration number: 1993/004149/06
15.4 Registered address: The Maples, Riverwoods, 24 Johnson Road, Bedfordview, 2008
15.5 Postal address: PO Box 75480, Gardenview, 2047
15.6 Website: http://www.airports.co.za
15.7 Promotion of Access to Information Act Manual
- This e-Mail legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other e-Mail disclaimers received by employees or contractors utilizing the communications facilities of ACSA.
For any queries, questions and/or requests, the User may contact ACSA on:
PO Box 75480
24 Johnson Road
Tel: +27 (0)11 7231400
Fax: +27 (0)11 453 9354
Risk and limitation of liability
Your use of this website and the information contained therein is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility and risk of loss resulting from the use thereof. Neither ACSA, its affiliates, or their shareholders, agents, consultants or employees will be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, whether in an action arising out of contract, statute, delict or otherwise, relating to the use of this website or the information contained therein.
If any of the foregoing is not fully enforceable for any reason, the remainder shall nonetheless continue to apply.
Any dispute or purported dispute arising out of this web site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of the Republic of South Africa and all disputes, actions and other matters relating thereto will be determined in accordance with such law. The parties to any dispute arising out of this web site hereby consent and submit to the jurisdiction of the of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa sitting at Johannesburg.